Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Searching





info: Polaroid 195 with Fuji 100c and 100b

New year is just right around the corner. I felt like I wanted to go out and search for gifts however shopping is not really my thing unless it's about photography. The first stop was at Best Buy in union square and I got no luck because everything there is so generic & boring. I decided to make a move to Strand book store which is not too far from the first stop. It's my favorite destination anyway even though if I do not get any gift but it'd be better than in any chain stores. I found great books for my friends but I still looking for more. While I was walking up the second floor, I saw a picturesque of lines of neon lights with rolls of book shelves. Starting from first shot, second, third and so on. I spent my last hour in the store searching for nice moments. It was completely like I was walking in a maze. Eventually, I got both: gifts for people and gift for myself. Happy ending.

PK.

No comments:

Post a Comment