Thursday, January 6, 2011

Waiting




Info: Polaroid 195 with Fuji 3000b

New Year gift for Ann was a hard one. I really wanted to get something that she liked and useful for her. I came up with something like bags, shoes, clothes and fashion stuffs but I didn't think it's gonna be good for her, especially, for new year. Finally, I got an idea that it should not a product but service. Therefore, I got her a spa session. We got an appointment on Monday and I sent her in to her room at the spa on the appointment day. It was gonna be her great hours for her but I needed to killed my time. Luckily, right on the corner from the spa, there's a nice coffee/ bar for me to wait for her. They sell coffee in the morning and they are a bar at night. The decor is great and they have a nice selection of music. I got a pressed coffee and I did some NYC direction drawing then I got a text from her that she was dome. Time flied so fast. It was about time for dinner. We went to a no name chinese restaurant because she was craving for duck. Right when I got in there was an old lady sitting there with a cup of tea on the table. She was waiting...............


PK.

No comments:

Post a Comment